Re: LS 1: Additional Kernel Module

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      <lalunas10@y...> wrote:

      > but how to proceed from there? I looked for a kernel config, but
      > couldn't find one. Are there any step-by-step instructions?

      A couple of people had done it and wrote a little bit about it on
      the kurobox wiki, if we'll ever see it again

      > Here's the deal: you help me getting the kernel module running,
      > I'll write OpenVPN instructions for the Wiki :)

      I was looking at OpenVPN too, Wedgemusic says he's got it working
      on his LS1 so I guess the "tun" support must be compiled into the
      kernel already.
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "James Stewart" <wartstew@y...> wrote:
        > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lalunas10"
        > <lalunas10@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > but how to proceed from there? I looked for a kernel config, but
        > > couldn't find one. Are there any step-by-step instructions?
        >
        > A couple of people had done it and wrote a little bit about it on
        > the kurobox wiki, if we'll ever see it again

        Ok, will look into it.

        > > Here's the deal: you help me getting the kernel module running,
        > > I'll write OpenVPN instructions for the Wiki :)
        >
        > I was looking at OpenVPN too, Wedgemusic says he's got it working
        > on his LS1 so I guess the "tun" support must be compiled into the
        > kernel already.

        Not into FW 1.45_13 at least.

        -Andre