Re: Wiki ?

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      I like your wiki on http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ ...i´ve played
      around a bit and because i am afraid of losing some data ( i know this
      shouldnt happen, but it surely takes some time until everything works
      again..) i am thinking about buying a second linkstation.....after it
      works i sell my old one to a friend....also with debian-stuff on
      it....perhaps in a month or so...thats why its good if you keep the
      wiki up :)

      Regards
      Mindbender