REQUEST: Debian package for Linkstation II (MIPS)

  • wedgemusic
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      Can someone make a Debian package (image?) for the MIPS LinkStation?
      I'm looking for something equivalent to the Japanese Debian Woody
      package for the PPC LinkStation. I don't have a LinkStation II so I
      can't do this myself. If someone can do this and get in touch with me
      I'll host it for everyone. This should make a complete Debian
      conversion much, much easier for all those LinkStation II owners.

      http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ - LinkStationWiki
    • balimbabullabe
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        > Can someone make a Debian package (image?) for the MIPS LinkStation?

        After pruning the telnet daemon to firmware 2.05 and creating the
        chroot environment for debian my next plan is to create an easy to
        install package for debian. But this will take some more days ...
      • peter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
          <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:

          > > Can someone make a Debian package (image?) for the MIPS LinkStation?
          >
          > After pruning the telnet daemon to firmware 2.05 and creating the
          > chroot environment for debian my next plan is to create an easy to
          > install package for debian. But this will take some more days ...

          is ok??
          i need your help!!

          thanks!