Re: can share your linkstation performance ?(debain)

  • wedgemusic
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "peter"
      <peter_pai.tw@y...> wrote:
      > how many people can use on webserver、mysql or othres server?
      >
      > thanks!

      I'm currently running:
      apache with perl, php, gzip, and about a half dozen other mods
      exim
      webmin
      noflushd
      ntpd
      a bittorrent tracker
      3 instances of bittorrent
      mysql
      samba
      vsftpd
      sshd

      With excellent performance. Obviously I don't have a thousand visitors
      to my website and I'm not constantly using Samba but I'm still very
      pleased with the performance. The LinkStation is a truly amazing piece
      of hardware!

      http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ - The LinkStation Wiki