can share your linkstation performance ?(debain)

  • peter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      how many people can use on webserver、mysql or othres server?

      thanks!
    • wedgemusic
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2005
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "peter"
        <peter_pai.tw@y...> wrote:
        > how many people can use on webserver、mysql or othres server?
        >
        > thanks!

        I'm currently running:
        apache with perl, php, gzip, and about a half dozen other mods
        exim
        webmin
        noflushd
        ntpd
        a bittorrent tracker
        3 instances of bittorrent
        mysql
        samba
        vsftpd
        sshd

        With excellent performance. Obviously I don't have a thousand visitors
        to my website and I'm not constantly using Samba but I'm still very
        pleased with the performance. The LinkStation is a truly amazing piece
        of hardware!

        http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ - The LinkStation Wiki