wired linkstation hd-h250lan

  • ferdyxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 11:13 AM
      Can anyone help me?

      Just acquired the above and set it up as per the book. I have a
      network of three pc's all xp and similar builds. I have zonealarm
      and
      set the trusted network to medium and included in the trusted network
      the ip address of the linkstation. I can see the linkstaion on the
      network however whenever I copy a file from C:\ to the linkstation
      (mapped to a drive Q:\) i get a slow response and error message
      of "cannot copy file as path is too deep". The file is copied but is
      corrupted.

      Can anyone give me a clue on where to look for the answer?
    • GiorgioR
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 12:31 PM
        Just purchased one myself and running into the same issue.
        How did u resolve this ?

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "ferdyxx" <cljherbert@...>