Wiki ?

  • balimbabullabe
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2005

      is the wiki gone or does it "only" have problems ? I start missing it ...
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2005
        Yes, lets hope it is only temporary. My curiosity got the best of me
        so I did a rather rude port scan and found that his router is still up
        with port 81 still open, so hopefully this means the actual machine is
        only down for maintanance of some sort.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
        <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > is the wiki gone or does it "only" have problems ? I start missing
        it ...
      • wedgemusic
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2005
          Sorry, I took the site down so I could completely redesign it. What do
          you think of it? I'm sorry I didn't notify anyone :) Don't fret, I do
          plan on keeping this site up indefinetly.

          http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ - LinkStationWiki

          Message 4 of 6 , May 30, 2005
            Glad you're back. Did I hear you say you had a copy of the Kurobox
            Wiki content? There are rumors that it had gone dark.

            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "wedgemusic"
            <wedgemusic@y...> wrote:
            > Sorry, I took the site down so I could completely redesign it.
            What do
            > you think of it? I'm sorry I didn't notify anyone :) Don't fret, I
            do
            > plan on keeping this site up indefinetly.
            >
            > http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ - LinkStationWiki
            >
            > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "James Stewart"
            > <wartstew@y...> wrote:
            > > Yes, lets hope it is only temporary. My curiosity got the best
            of me
            > > so I did a rather rude port scan and found that his router is
            still up
            > > with port 81 still open, so hopefully this means the actual
            machine is
            > > only down for maintanance of some sort.
            > >
            > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"
            > > <balimbabullabe@y...> wrote:
            > > > Hi,
            > > >
            > > > is the wiki gone or does it "only" have problems ? I start
            missing
            > > it ...
          • wedgemusic
            Message 5 of 6 , May 30, 2005
              Sadly I did not get a chance to archive the wiki. I tried using a site
              ripper to archive it but kept running into problems because of the PHP
              session IDs. If anyone does have a copy I will gladly host it for
              everyone!

              <wartstew@y...> wrote:
              > Glad you're back. Did I hear you say you had a copy of the Kurobox
              > Wiki content? There are rumors that it had gone dark.

              > <wedgemusic@y...> wrote:
              > > Sorry, I took the site down so I could completely redesign it.
              > What do
              > > you think of it? I'm sorry I didn't notify anyone :) Don't fret, I
              > do
              > > plan on keeping this site up indefinetly.
              > >
              > > http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ - LinkStationWiki
              > >
              > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "James Stewart"
              > > <wartstew@y...> wrote:
              > > > Yes, lets hope it is only temporary. My curiosity got the best
              > of me
              > > > so I did a rather rude port scan and found that his router is
              > still up
              > > > with port 81 still open, so hopefully this means the actual
              > machine is
              > > > only down for maintanance of some sort.
              > > >
              > > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"

              > missing
              > > > it ...
            • cherrytreeproduction
              Message 6 of 6 , May 31, 2005
                I like your wiki on http://frontalot.is-a-geek.net:81/ ...i´ve played
                around a bit and because i am afraid of losing some data ( i know this
                shouldnt happen, but it surely takes some time until everything works
                again..) i am thinking about buying a second linkstation.....after it
                works i sell my old one to a friend....also with debian-stuff on
                it....perhaps in a month or so...thats why its good if you keep the
                wiki up :)

                Regards
                Mindbender