Re: SER (VOIP Server) build on LS ?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, ¤p¾¤¤l <nice_cark@y...> wrote:

      > root@CARK-WORLD:/usr/local/sbin# file ser
      > ser: Mach-O executable powerPC
      >
      > Is wrong? Thanks!!

      Looks like you compiled something to run on MK-Linux (which isn't
      Linux at all, it is all the GNU stuff running on top a Mach kernel).
      Your "file" command needs to return something like this:

      LS:/bin# file bash
      bash: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, PowerPC or cisco 4500, version 1
      (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.2.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs),
      stripped

      I find the Linux 2.2.0 reference odd, but note that this is my Debian
      version of Bash and I'm sure it is to blame. Anyway, why complain: It
      works.