GPL Source for Buffalo Linkstation

  • balimbabullabe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2005

      I just saw that Buffalo now offers the GPL source code for the
      linkstation II on the same website they offer firmware updates. It's a
      180MB file.
    • jceklosk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2005
        Finally...

        I guess they got tired of people ASKING for it.
        I sent 2 emails asking for this!

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "balimbabullabe"