Re: Slimserver on linkstaiton instructions

  • jamy1975
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 8, 2004
      I have rewritten the how to and uploaded it. I have also turned the
      native binaries into a .tar.gz file.

      Hopefully the growing pains of this howto are mostly over with.

      Jamy

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "gotsprings12"

      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 14, 2004
        I did better than that. The link is posted in the
        "links" section of this group. If I remember, there
        were a couple of Debian versions, a Gentoo, and a
        Vine-Linux one plus some other stuff I just starting
        to figure out.

        Note when upgrading that they had made some changes to
        some of the script files to do things like the "halt"
        operation correctly. Debian's package manager will
        catch all this and give you a chance to deal with it.

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com