Where find ENGLISH firmware higher than 2.05 for LinkStation II ? and more...

  • mcadorette2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Where I can find ENGLISH firmware higher than 2.05 for LinkStation II
      ?

      I have also found the HD-LAN series firmware rise data Ver.2.13a with
      google and the web page is translated in English does someone have
      tied
      this one ?.

      http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%
      2Fbuffalo.melcoinc.co.jp%2Fdownload%2Fdriver%2Fhd%2Fhd-lan-
      ver2a.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%
      2Flanguage_tools