Re: Accidently replaced Sys-V scripts during Debian Install

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2005
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "wedgemusic"
      <wedgemusic@y...> wrote:

      > I figured it out myself. I just needed to install xfonts-base and
      > some related modules. Thanks once again for your wonderful
      > tutorial!

      That's funny, on mine xfonts-base got installed automatically as a
      dependency of the VNC server. I wonder how it got missed on yours?
      Sometimes the package isn't quite available at that moment because
      it is in the process of being upgraded at Debian, but you are
      usually notified of this and then you can do a followup "apt-get -f
      install" later on to "fix" everything. Which Debian are you on?
      Maybe it is a Sid vs Sarge vs Woody thing.

      Anyway, you should donate some pictures of what the icewm window
      manager looks like to the picture gallery once you get things
      looking the way you want.