Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: GPL Source for Buffalo products

  • Rick Flower
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
      Why not spend a few $$ and get a password cracker that will get the
      password for you without asking Buffalo..

      One that I would suggest is Elcomsoft's Advanced Zip Password recovery..
      I've used their Word password program that undoes passwords on MS Office
      documents and it works great. Just my $0.02 worth.. (which ain't much
      these days)

      http://www.elcomsoft.com/azpr.html

      -- Rick