Re: why cant mt-daapd be done on a mac (PPC) instead on the linkstation?

  • Thom Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
      In principle you can setup a crostool so you can build for the
      Linkstation on a mac (or even linux PC but that is hareder). This is
      non-trivial but can be done. If you covert your Linkstation to a Kuro
      and install Gentoo then you can even setup that compiles are done on a
      bunch of different machines on your network, again not trivial to
      setup but can be done using distcc
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "whodiini3"