Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: LS firmware on a Kurobox...?

  • James Ronald
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28 8:42 AM
      From: "BSBandit" <bsbandit@...>
      To: <LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:26 AM
      Subject: [LinkStation_General] Re: LS firmware on a Kurobox...?

      > Ok my fiddling has found the following. The KB wont see multiple
      > drives off a USB port. It will see a Raid array however.
      > So thats what I have done; set the raid and everything else works fine.

      I'm very curious as the what type of array you have. Manufacturer, model,
      perhaps a URL.

      Thanks JR
    • loony
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29 1:41 AM
        Maker: Century
        Model: EX35FUL4

        www.century.co.jp

        Dont know if its available outside Japan.

        > I'm very curious as the what type of array you have.
        > Manufacturer, model,
        > perhaps a URL.
        >
        > Thanks JR

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • James Ronald
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29 8:23 AM
          Thanks for the link. I could not find that specific unit but this one sure
          looks sweet. I wonder how much it is in US Dollars and if there is anyone
          importing the thing?

          http://www.century.co.jp/products/suto/ex35quat.html

          Anyone aware of anything like this available in the US?

          JR