OS specific issue?

  • Sanjay Srivastava
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      I installed linkstation 160GB without any hitches. I have upgraded to
      firmware ver 1.47 and all typical functions are working fine: I am
      able to access the hard drive from a desktop and two laptops.
      Here is the problem:
      All three computers are running winXP Pro Sp2, but I can only print
      from the desktop and one laptop. While I can setup (connect) to lp
      from the laptop, I can neither view printer properties nor can I print
      from it. When I right click on lp to view the properties, I get the
      following error pop up:
      Function address 0x6062c92f caused a protection fault, (exception
      code 0x0000005) Some or all property page(s) may not be displayed.

      Anyone seen this before? If so, how did you debug it?
      Thanks,