I'm ashamed of Draft 1 (Debian on Linkstation)

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2005
      I guess that is what I get for writing it late one night while trying
      to stay awake. Sorry about all the spelling and grammer errors that
      were so bad the document was hard to follow.

      It is better now, but still could use lots of impovement.
    • kinsnet
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
        <wartstew@y...> wrote:

        > I guess that is what I get for writing it late one night while trying
        > to stay awake. Sorry about all the spelling and grammer errors that
        > were so bad the document was hard to follow.
        >
        > It is better now, but still could use lots of impovement.

        I didn't even notice spelling and grammer errors, ha. All I cared
        about was getting Debian up and running and everything went very
        smoothly with your instructions. So the docs were perfect!

        Thanks for uploading the new docs with the stuff for samba / swat,
        hard drive spin down and others! These will be a huge help.
      • James Ronald
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
          > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "James Stewart"
          > <wartstew@y...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I guess that is what I get for writing it late one night while trying
          >> to stay awake. Sorry about all the spelling and grammer errors that
          >> were so bad the document was hard to follow.
          >>
          >> It is better now, but still could use lots of impovement.
          >
          > I didn't even notice spelling and grammer errors, ha. All I cared
          > about was getting Debian up and running and everything went very
          > smoothly with your instructions. So the docs were perfect!
          >
          > Thanks for uploading the new docs with the stuff for samba / swat,
          > hard drive spin down and others! These will be a huge help.

          I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors but I wasn't looking for them
          either. I was focused on the content and I was able to follow your
          instructions successfully and as a result have a fully functional Debian
          system installed on my Linkstation.

          Thank you for your effort. JR