Re: Can't install GCC

  • balimbabullabe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
      There should be many ways but I would recommend you either do a real
      cross compile on e.g. an x86 pc using the ELDK or use the compiler
      that is delivered as part of the ELDK and transfer it to the Linkstation.
      But don't expect too much speed ;-)

      Although this description is for the Linkstation II (MIPS) you should
      find hints how to use the PPC-ELDK in the hacking howto located at
      http://www.geishuettner.de/docs/Linkstation.