Frequent Linkstation crashes - no more

  • jayoungh5
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      I had a 160GB linkstation that crashed every other day (symptoms were
      no response to pings, web page, etc.)

      The fan started making lots of noise so I sent it in for replacement.
      Since I received the replacement, all the crashes have gone away.
      Maybe it was overheating?

      Anyway, I was pleased with Buffalo's tech support. I just told them
      that the fan was making lots of noise and they gave me an RMA to
      replace the unit.

      Jim Y.