Can't install GCC

  • 88
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      Sorry, I have a question......

      Any body know how to install gcc into the linkstation?

      thanks
    • balimbabullabe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
        There should be many ways but I would recommend you either do a real
        cross compile on e.g. an x86 pc using the ELDK or use the compiler
        that is delivered as part of the ELDK and transfer it to the Linkstation.
        But don't expect too much speed ;-)

        Although this description is for the Linkstation II (MIPS) you should
        find hints how to use the PPC-ELDK in the hacking howto located at
        http://www.geishuettner.de/docs/Linkstation.