Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Hacking in a team ?

  • Simon Middleton
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2005
      drivola80 wrote:

      > Hello Simon,
      >
      > I started to try to compile with ELDK.
      >
      > I compiled without problem zlib-1.2.2 but now I'm trying with
      > gdbm-1.8.3 and I can't run the ./configure.
      >
      > Could you please explain to me how did you compiled gdbm?
      > It'll greatly help me to understand the cross-compile way...

      I added "/opt/eldk/usr/mips-linux/bin" to the start of the path and then
      ran "./configure --host=mips --prefix=/opt/eldk/usr" (I think I got this
      from Markus' HOWTO). I could then do a make install to add it into the
      eldk environment. Unfortunately the same thing didn't seem to work
      mt-daapd itself as it still failed with the gdbm library test.

      -- Simon.