Re: backing up the linkstation's configuration

  • balimbabullabe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      You could to tar or something similar. I decided to do a

      dd if=/dev/hda1 of=/mnt/hda/[your share]/allofhda1.bin

      This is far from perfect because it does neither compress nor skip
      empty space, but there should be some 300MB free on your Linkstation ;-)

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Marc Bizer <mbizer@m...>