Re: [LinkStation_General] Diag Lite

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      For all you having problems with dealing with the
      "nitty gritty" details of customizing your Linkstation
      or Kurobox, please be patient. Many of us are
      actively working on making these "customizations"
      better for the general public to use, but we are not
      quite there yet. Things are moving along quickly
      however. The Linkstation/Kurobox has a lot of
      potential that we are all just beginning to unlock.
      So if you are having trouble getting your product to
      do special things for you today, please don't get
      flustered, just check back with us in a couple of
      weeks to see if things have improved enough for you
      yet.

      Of course people who have already written "How-to"
      pages would still appreciate feedback to they can work
      to make these tutorials better for all.

      --- gotsprings12 <cnichol@...> wrote:

      > Well guys I had been following the posts here untill
      > my Kuro Box showed up.
      >
      > Got it all built physically and hooked it up to the
      > network and storage worked... but it was in
      Japanese.

      [message Edited]

      http://mail.yahoo.com