Re: Diag lite

  • jamy1975
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      Unfortunately, I do not have the Kuro so I am not sure how accurate my
      guide is for you. You might want to try the forums at revogear.com as
      some of the developers over there have slimserver running on the Kuro,
      and can probably give you better instructions for your unit. That
      said, the most important thing is to have perl installed correctly.

      I noticed a couple of errors in my instrcutions and will be updating a
      newer version of the document shortly.

      Jamy

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "gotsprings12"