Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: More information

  • Stuart Stegall
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22 8:34 AM
      Just a FYI for those who are from the US and Canada, those silly stickers that say you'll void your warranty if they are cut through
      and what not. We have lovely warranty laws in the US and Canada (probably other countries as well), and those laws say that unless
      you do something that would cause the device to malfunction, that they cannot void your warranty. So feel free to slice those stickers.