Managed LS 1.XX with 2 !! HDD's to run

  • bmwbiker0569
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      Hello all,

      I'm an german, so excuse my badly english !!!

      I dissoldered the IDE-Connector from the LS-Mainboard and soldered an
      IDE-Plug into.
      Then I connect the HDD1 to the Cable and the HDD2 to the Cable, too.

      I Used for Powercord some Y-Adapter from my PC, also I used an ATA-100
      Cable from PC, too.

      Then i start my LS@Kuro in EM-Mode, then I type following commands:

      mkdir /hdd1
      mkdir /hdd2
      mount -t ext3 /dev/hda1 /hdd1
      mount -t ext3 /dev/hdb1 /hdd2

      My question is, if these commands are correct, because im an LINUX-Newbie.

      If anybody whant to know more, If these commands are correckt and my
      Gentoo is running well, I can make some Pictures and Set them in the
      Download-section.....
      Best Regards from the cloudy Lake of Konstanz

      bmwbiker (klaus)