Re: Debian Install Now in RTF as requested

  • James Ronald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      James,

      No, problem. I was able to view it just fine with MS Word as it recognized
      the format just fine. RTF does seem to be the most universal format however.
      I did start the process late last night using a 250GB WD drive that I had to
      attach via USB 1.1 adapter (slow but works) as that computers BIOS does not
      support LBA48 (Lots of it wasted there as well). Also, I did find a new
      version 04/09/05 of the Debian image at the link you listed that I intend
      try. Anyway, thanks for the document, I'm finding it very easy to follow.

      Regards,
      JR