problems with prinserver

  • menzm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      hi community,

      i have a problem with the printserver on the linkstation. i connect to
      the printer on the ls through the windows network neighborhood and
      install the drivers for my printer (canaon mpc600). if i send a
      printjob the lpr service will go up to 100% cpu utilization and i have
      to clear the printer job queue to get the ls running.

      does anyone knows this problem and can help me

      thank you very much

      br
      manuel