Re: Updating from Linux/Mac??

  • Alan Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
      Thank you, even though the news is sad. :-(

      Do you know of anyway that I can either:
      a) enable telnet (or ssh)
      OR
      b) set the linkstation up to go to sleep with wake on lan.

      Thanks in advance!!

      --Alan

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Scott Leighton
      <helphand@p...> wrote:
      > On Monday 11 April 2005 9:13 pm, Alan Smith wrote:
      > > I have a LS160 with firmware 2.00
      > >
      > > I want to downgrade the firmware to one where I can telnet into it.
      >
      > Not possible, the hardware is completely different. The earlier
      > firmware is not compatible with your hardware.
      >
      > Scott
      > --
      > POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier
      > http://popfile.sourceforge.net/
      > Linux 2.6.8-24.14-default x86_64
    • balimbabullabe
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
        see the link section and use the hacking how-to for Linkstation II.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Smith" <ags412@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
          Thank you!!

          --Alan