Re: Weird behavior after failed firmware update

  • jacaciodebarros
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 3:07 PM

      Thanks for the suggestion, but I have tried it before, without success. I even tried this with
      Windows in safe mode, and did not work. As I mentioned, I can see all the files in the
      Linkstation, and I can access its web interface. But I cannot upgrade the firmware, as the
      firmware software (or the IpSetup software, as well) does not find the Linkstation in the
      network (eventhough I can ping it).

      Anyway, I called Buffallo's support and they said a senior engineer was supposed to call
      me this week. Let us see if I can get any answers.

      Acacio