Re: Slimserver + NAS + print server

  • jamy1975
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
      I haven't tried using the linkstation as a file server while
      slimserver is running and serving music to my squeezebox. I don't
      think it will be much of a problem though, when using flac encoded
      files (lossless), the slimserver and flac together never use more than
      50% of the CPU. The remaining 50% available should be plenty of power
      to handle some file requests.

      Jamy

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "dbossler1" <zanbo@c...>