Re: [LinkStation_General] Files do not show up when viewing directory from my Mac

  • Steve Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      Use SMB instead of Apple File Sharing to mount the volumes from your
      Macs.

      You can do this by choosing Connect to Server from the Finder's Go menu
      and then entering smb://<buffaloIP>/<sharename> replacing the items in
      brackets as appropriate. I gave up on using Apple File Sharing because
      of problems like you describe.

      --
      Steve Martin
      steve@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
        Hey, thanks! Now it works perfectly. Thanks once again.