How to setup access control

  • plavinj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      I was successful in adding a group and adding individual to the group.
      I turned on access control. I makde shore the share drive had the
      group name and the individual names assigned. When I tried to access
      the drive I got a pop-up box. I entered the user name I assigned and
      password. No access was granted. Sounds like a permissions thing.
      Anyone else have this problem?