Re: Linkstation and slimserver - idiots guide??

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2004
      Ok I have got Root access to the box now and I have renamed my Perl
      directory but when I get to the next stage i.e. Un-TAR'ing the Kuro
      Perl file it comes back with an error.

      I am using a WinXP machine to do all of this on and I am copying the
      files to the share directory and then moving them to the root to
      unpack. I am guessing that there is a problem when I have moved the
      files from WinXP to the box.

      Any ideas??

      Thanks

      Paul