Re: Help - Broken telnet (and web access)

  • Gareth Evans
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2005
      I use the word manual in the loosest sense of the word :-) It was the
      pdf tucked away on the CD, not referred to at all in the leaflety
      thing that came with it, as you say not that much use to most people.
      But I suppose most people don't really need that info, as a NAS it did
      just plug in and work....
      But it is all working now as an iTunses server (mt-daapd) and NAS and
      a lot quicker than the NSLU-2 that it replaces so I'm happy.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "born_daniel"