Kuro Box, TwonkyVision, MP101

  • maeuropa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:12 PM
      Hello,

      I am presently using a Netgear MP101 to listen to music stored on my
      office computer (running XP). I have recently setup a Kuro Box that
      is loaded with the default software that I'm using to backup files
      from my office computer. Seeing as the Kuro Box is always on, I would
      like to set it up with TwonkyVision so it can act as the music server
      for my Netgear MP101. I have read a lot about issues people are
      having with TwonkyVision running on the Kuro Box (or hacked
      Linkstation). Can anyone tell me if this can work reliably? Is it
      worth paying the $20 for TwonkyVision, or is it not ready for prime-
      time?

      Thanks!