For Sale within the next week or two : Linkstation 120GB

  • Rick Flower
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      If anyone is interested.. I've got a working Linkstation 120GB machine
      that I'm going to be getting rid of in favor of a bigger server I'll be picking up
      tomorrow morning.. Once I move my stuff off the LS120, it will be
      available if anyone is interested.. I'll be wiping it clean of data before
      it leaves my house, however, I will be happy to provide a CD with all of
      the LS software mods that I've got including my kernel I'm using with it
      now (and have been for several months).. It you're interested, here's the
      output from this servers uname -a :

      HD120:~ [404]> uname -a
      Linux HD120 2.4.17_mvl21-sandpoint-osxaddict-2 #27 Mon Nov 29 16:43:30 PST 2004 ppc unknown
      HD120:~ [405]> uptime
      4:57pm up 46 days, 6:52, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.00

      Anyway, I'd like to get about $150 for it or so.. Let me know if
      you're interested (off-list please).

      -- Rick