Interested in MusicMagic on the Linkstation? see here.

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hi All,

      I've written an e-mail to Predixis Music (makers of MusicMagic)
      asking
      them if they were planning on making a version for Linux on the
      PowerPC platform and here is their response:

      "> I'm running SlimDevices' slimserver on my Buffalo Linkstation
      (Linux
      > on PPC architecture). Are there any plans in the future to have
      > MusicMagic run on this platform?

      Daniel,

      I can't say it's on the short list, but we could/would certainly do
      it
      if there was enough demand. Currently the Linux version is
      the least used version, behind Mac and Windows.

      Wendell"

      Please see at the bottom of this page for a link to their e-mail
      address: http://music.predixis.com/4_help_faq.html if your interested
      in voicing your interest in this. This group is just shy of 1000
      members as I write this. Surely there must be several people running
      slimserver on their Linkstation that would be interested in being
      able
      to use musicmagic too? ;-)

      Thanks,
      Daniel