Re: [LinkStation_General] LinkStation Firmware

  • Phillip Ward
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      Hi Paul

      Many thanks for the link, have downloaded fw_up145_13.zip no problems.

      I have been scouring the net for a working link to download this
      firmware and could not find it any where. :-(

      Have just downgraded no problem and can now telnet in. Hurray :-)

      I think 1.45_14 must be the version thats got telnet disabled.

      Many thanks again

      Regards

      Phill