LinkStation Firmware

  • Phillip Ward
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 8:52 AM
      Does anybody have the following Linkstation Firmware for download
      fw_up145_13.zip only I have version fw_)up145_14.zip but it won't let
      me Telnet in.

      Regards

      Phillip Ward
    • Paul Milligan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 11:46 AM

        I have posted it to:-

        http://www.zen49159.zen.co.uk/Files/Linkstation/

        However I thought that 1.45_15 was the first version with Telnet disabled. By all means give it a try.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 4:08 AM
          Hi Paul

          Many thanks for the link, have downloaded fw_up145_13.zip no problems.

          I have been scouring the net for a working link to download this
          firmware and could not find it any where. :-(

          Have just downgraded no problem and can now telnet in. Hurray :-)

          I think 1.45_14 must be the version thats got telnet disabled.

          Many thanks again

          Regards

          Phill