Re: [LinkStation_General] Things not working in V1.44 firmware?

  • David Walters
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2004
      On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 04:23:42PM -0800, Derek Taubert wrote:
      > Although this will help, the box has a fairly nasty clock drift (enough
      > for make to complain about creation times on a daily basis).

      I hadn't looked before but it's huge!

      > ntpd would
      > be a much better solution...

      I've tried installing the Kuro binary ntpd which runs and forms
      associations but doesn't seem to actually stop the clock drifting
      :-/

      David
      --
      David Walters +44 7989 574 161 david@...
      A. Because it breaks the logical order of conversation.
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2004
        Mine's actually about 10 seconds a day... I can live with that since
        I got NTP to work (once a day if not several times a day...)

        Daniel
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, David Walters