Re: [LinkStation_General] iTunes Server How-To

  • Paul Milligan (home)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 12:30 PM
      The iTunes server is called mt-daapd

      If you search on that you will find *LOTS* of information.

      Good Luck

      fixmacs wrote:

      Hi,

      Is there an iTunes server setup How-To for the LinkStation? I did a search of this group
      and I googled, but no joy. I am purchasing a LinkStation 160. I did read a posting
      elsewhere about simply FTPing the iTunes files to a share on the LinkStation. That was all
      that was needed to run an iTunes server.

      Any links or guidelines would be appreciated.