Slimserver, mt-daapd and Twonky vision

  • Hans-Göran Puke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hi!
      Has anybody here done a comparison of Slimserver, mt-daapd and
      Twonkyvision? I just bought a Roku Soundbridge and have it talk to my
      Linkstation over the wireless network. I currently run mt-daapd, the
      "iTunes compatible" server, but I understand that I could equally well
      run any of the other two, couldn't I? Which one would you recommend,
      and for what reason(s)?

      --
      Hans-Göran