Re: LinkStation Disk Image on Kuro Box?

  • irvine_stock
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2005
      No you can't use the LS CD image with the KuroBox.
      The Updater and Backup included on the CD only work with the LS.
      The software looks for specific Product ID and only responds if its
      correct.
      Updating the firmware does not always allow functionality to be
      added to a Kuro or LS. The firmware in flash restricts some stuff
      like USB drivers etc.
      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "maeuropa"
      <maeuropa@y...>