Re: Dead LinkStation?

  • irvine_stock
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      Kevin,
      Upgrading to Kuro is not the end of your problems. Its probably
      just the beginning. I have converted my Kuro to a LS and my LS to a
      Kuro. It does not always work first try. Don't know why sometimes.
      Sometimes its pilot error. Sometimes it just needs to sit there for
      a few days and sulk. :-)
      If you do decide to change it follow the instuctions very
      carefully. You are modifying the flash and a mistake can brick your
      unit.
      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Cramer"