odd ftp read/write problem

  • dsagman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      I have been using my linkstation happily until I added a user to my ftp setup. I made the
      share the user was connecting to read only, but then the whole server became read only.

      I reverted back to make everything read/write access, but no go. I cannot get any ftp
      access except read only.

      I have installed netatalk 2.0.2. I have one additional share beyond the default ones.
      Everything had been fine until I made that change.

      Anyone have any ideas?

      david