Re: HD enclosure recommendations

  • Paolo Casaschi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
      I have been able to connect a Belkin USB 2.0 Enclosure directly to a
      LinkStation and transferred files successfully.
      Dont know about other features like backup and so on, just plugged the
      Belkin USB onto the LinkStation and copied files across.
      Worked flawless at the first attempt.

      --Paolo

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "kinsnet" <kinsnet@y...>