Hosting firmware

  • tom_royal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2005
      Hi

      I'm trying to get hold of the Linkstation 1.44 or 1.45 firmware so
      that I can install the TwonkyMedia server. Two questions:

      1) Does anyone know where I can get one of them ;)

      2) Failing that, can anyone let me know how large the two firmware
      files are? I might be able to host them for a while (at least until
      Fasthosts start to complain). Has anyone thought about hosting them in
      a webmail account (shared login details)?

      Thanks in advance

      Tom
    • Paul Milligan (home)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2005