Re: mediaserver trial TwonkyVision installation

  • Frenchy
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 14 3:39 AM
      The mediaserver trial starts okay and the client connects and play
      fine but:

      me too, I get the same message about not being able to connect to
      Shoutcast because there are no available ports on the <LS IPaddress>

      I can't connect either to the mediaserver configuration html page on
      port:8080. I tried starting the server with port:85 with no sucess

      Something tells me that some of the LS http ports need to be open on
      the LS. I don't know how to do that!
      Sam

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Schott