Re: My router problem fixed

  • artagesw
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      James,

      I'd love to help out with your Debian project if I can. I've worked with Red Hat and Yellow
      Dog distributions, but never Debian. I have a hodge-podge running on my LinkStation at
      the moment - enough that it is serving as a full LAMP platform. But updating it with newer
      packages is a HUGE pain.

      I think the most important outcome from this project would be a DETAILED howto guide
      that would take the user from pulling the LinkStation out of the box to a full Debian
      install. Ultimately, a CD image that makes it really easy would be cool as well.

      Send me an email if you'd like to discuss further.

      Sam